Does your athletic department maintain a tangled web of spreadsheets to complete your budget process, track actual transactions, and forecast business growth? Does your office spend a lot of time entering financial information into multiple systems, assembling internal reports, and compiling NCAA/EADA deliverables? Elevation® resolves these issues via a secure, robust, and user-friendly environment with features surpassing traditional financial software.
Budget & Forecasting
This module features budget development process management and long-term forecasting.
- Examine financial data for the entire athletic department, by Unit or Category
- Manage budget changes and submissions via an integrated tracking system
- Enter line item detail, such as comments and calculations, for any Category
- Complete long-term financial planning using any of six forecasting methods
- Monitor trend analysis information to understand past financial performance
- Levarage access levels to restrict users from certain budget features and content
- Analyze actual transaction histories when performing budget or forecasting tasks
This module features automated mapping of accounting data and budget status reporting.
- Import accounting system data and edit mappings for Units, Categories, departments, etc.
- Review standard reports designed by ISS specific to the intricacies of college athletics
- Create insightful, real-time reports on an annual, monthly, weekly, or even daily basis
- Set up reports according to your operations as opposed to university chart of accounts
- View actuals and encumbrances by accounting codes, Units, Categories, and other fields
- Levarage access levels to restrict users from certain acccounting features and content
- Sort, filter, and print actuals and encumbrances; export internal reports (e.g. PDF, Excel)
This module features streamlined NCAA/EADA reporting with extensive audit review tools.
- Generate financial output in a format consistent with NCAA/EADA online submission sites
- Define requirements to automatically assign accounting data to correct reporting Categories
- Build a version of the output for use with university board, state, or other similar reporting
- Input lump sum amounts for items like university support, facility charges, and gift in kind
- Maintain a ledger with reclassifying entries that are unique to each external deliverable
- Allocate amounts by percentages, student-athlete counts, attendance, total expenses, etc.
- Sort, filter, and print audit review data; export external deliverables (e.g. PDF, Excel)